Events and competitions
2019 Summer Round Robin CompetitionAll are welcome to the last few rounds of this exciting new Summer Competition format. Players will be divided into groups to play a round robin against all other group members. Play-off between the winners of each group decides the overall winner on the night. Players will be handicapped based on their results from Winter Pennant or other competitions. Entry $5.00 per week, Thursday evenings 4th and 11th April, be there 7:15 for 7:30 start.
TTSA winter competition
From April to September each year, TTSA and the clubs organise a graded interclub competition for teams of three or four players across about ten grades to play each week on Monday or Tuesday evenings. Click to see the latest results.
In 2018 EATTC hosted, on the 15th Sept, the grand final day of the TTSA winter competition. East Adelaide was awarded Top Club for the year.
- Eight teams made the semi-finals: State-league, Div.4, Div.5, Div.6(1), Div.7, Div.8, Div.9 and Smash-hit.
Four East Adelaide teams won their winter pennant.
- Div.6, Arjun Palaniappan, Jason Tun, Stefan Parenti;
- Div.8, Vanya Golobokov, Charlie Gong, Andrew Chapman;
- Div.9, Youssef Gerges, Oscar Chen, Glen Li;
- Smash-hit, Yun Cai, Tim Huo, Yimo Liu.
- Lenno Stevels, Frank Ford, Sharad, Trevor Walker, and David McCloughry are representing the state in the 2018 state veterans teams.
In 2017 EATTC hosted the grand final day on the 16th Sept of the TTSA winter competition.
- The East Adelaide Smash Hit team won their winter pennant.
- The team of Lenno, Andrew and Bill were runners up in Division 2.
- The team of Stephen, Eric, Dave and Tony were runners up in Division 4.
- We have a strong representation in the 2017 state veterans teams, including Lenno Stevels, Pavel Golobokov, Ian Rochow, Trevor Walker, Bill Lewis, Dave McCloughry, and Sharad Pandit.
In 2016 EATTC members and teams achieved the following.
- We had a good strong representation in the state veterans teams, including Trevor Walker, Sharad Pandit, Frank Ford, Dave McCloughry and Kay Crowell.
- The East Adelaide team of Lenno Stevels, Bill Lewis and Andrew Dawe won Division 3 winter pennant.
- And our team of Tuan Vong, Arjun Palaniappan, Jason Tun and Bev Bonner won Division 8.
- The top players for each division in the winter pennant included Treveor Walker and Yang Li in State League Reserve, and Andrew Dawe in Division 3.
- Runners up in State League was the team of Sharad Pandit, Solomon Akonor and Pavel Golobokov, and in State League Reserve was Trevor Walker, Frank Ford and Steven Bonner.
East Adelaide Summer competition
Running from February to April each year, six to eight club teams of four play each Thursday evening to develop and hone skills in a friendly cross grade competition. Contact the EATTC secretary to participate. Secretary: Tracey Young; Phone 0422 116 701
East Adelaide Spring competition
Running from October to December each year, six to eight club teams of four play each Thursday evening to develop and hone skills in a friendly cross grade competition. Contact the EATTC secretary to participate. Secretary: Tracey Young; Phone 0422 116 701
TTSA organise tournaments throughout South Australia in which our club members participate. Click to see their calendar